Monday, November 26, 2012

Ever find yourself browsing google images for "Chicago Style Hotdogs"

Hot Dogs Saved My Life! 
Working on a comic titled Sweaty Microscopic Suicide Pencil for the past couple of weeks (lets be honest here I've been working on this comic for two years) I came to a part in the story where I wanted to insert a photo of the classic Vienna Beef Chicago style illustrated hot dog.  Hence, that is how I found myself perusing 130,000,000 Chi-style hot dog results.  Here is a few of the results that I had to check out.
My Dream Bed
Seriously!  If this sat at a 45 degree angle I would put this in my living room and eat hot dogs on it until I fell asleep.  The only design modification would be built in cup holders and an iPhone dock with speakers.  Is that too much to ask?  The next hit below should be put on a poster or t-shirt, hell even put it on bumper stickers, key chains, billboards, or go back to the 90's and screen it on mouse pads!
The Periodic Table of Hot Dawg Fixens
 
Yep the Poor Man's Chris Elliot  
 
If I ever get too drunk from eating too many hot dogs in one sitting this is the tattoo I would get and not remember after waking up with a hot dog hangover!
This I'm sure is the restaurant/ hot dog strip club I would swear I was at all night...Lo0ky Tasty?
Hot Dog Stripper? 


















No comments:

Post a Comment